Saturday, July 23, 2005

Yikes!

I'm leaving tomorrow morning!!! Panic is starting to set in. What the heck was I thinking?? I'm gonna LIVE in a foreign country for a YEAR, where I'll be completely ILLITERATE and unable to communicate?? Damn it, I should've spent more time with my "Japanese for Busy People" workbook. I just hope the people there don't think I'm a "slow" Japanese person.

Anyway, here are my goals for the upcoming year:

-be able to converse in Japanese by the time I come back
-make new friends
-become more opinionated on world events (i.e. force myself to become interested in the news--I am a journalism major, after all)
-start writing again

...I think that's about it. I wonder what I'll be thinking a year from now when I look back at all this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home