Sunday, August 21, 2005

"Naughty Power Give Me Many Courage"

...Japanese t-shirts are hilarious. They make no sense. I went to English summer camp this weekend, and me and the other JETs would just kill time reading all the nonsense printed on the kids' shirts.

Camp was fun but really exhausting. Japanese students are SOOOOOOO shy. It took so much effort just to get them to say anything in English. It was mentally draining at some points. On the whole though, they were really good kids. They made the JETs feel like celebrities. At the end of the camp everyone wanted to take pictures with us and get our autographs :)

I got my haircut today! I found this one salon where the owner speaks a little English. I just showed her a picture and hoped for the best. It turned out pretty well I think. Except now I look even MORE Japanese...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home