Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My feel-good moment...

I taught my last third-grade class for the school year today (that's the equivalent of Grade 12, so these students are graduating at the end of the month). I wasn't really too sad about it until I ran into one of my students at the grocery store tonight. She was so eager to speak English, and she was all excited to tell me she was going to L.A. for 5 days in March. I know I can get pretty frustrated with my students sometimes, but some of them are just so darn cute, especially the ones who actually try to make use of what you teach them. It just made me so happy to have an actual conversation with that student. I guess this is what some people call "fulfillment"--I've never actually experienced that before :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home