Friday, February 24, 2006

On my way to the GTA!!!

I got accepted by Osgoode!! Woohoo! So I'm officially moving to Toronto in September. Now that the anxiety-ridden wait is over, the exciting/stressful part can finally begin--spending the entire day googling Toronto neighbourhoods, figuring out where to live, browsing online for a brand new laptop (perhaps I'm ready to join the iBook craze), debating how to break the news to Scruffy that he's gonna have to move back east again, etc.

The thought of going back to school is exciting and terrifying at the same time. I only have six months of freedom left--yikes! I'm really gonna miss being able to spend hours in front of the TV watching old episodes of Ally McBeal and The O.C. I guess I better enjoy it while it lasts...

1 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats abi!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home